Saban Announces Retirement

BamaProud

He's had a vacation home in Boca Grande, FL (Gasparilla Island community.) since the late 1990's. It got damaged heavily by hurricane Ivan in 2022.
He also has an 11 Million dollar home on Lake Burton in Georgia. I think he is most likely to retire (whenever he retires) at his GA home.

Spurhunter

Where he is retiring not when...
All the talking heads are speculating that this will be his last year coaching since he bought this property. Nobody knows but him when he will retire. I guess the speculation gets clicks. Honestly I hope he coaches a few more years. Now that Tennessee has broken the curse, I'd like for him to have 4 or 5 losses in a row to the Vols before retiring.

UCStandSitter

Tennessee is like the weather today, peaked in the 90's.
forums dough GIF

Spurhunter

Glad to hear you finally did it. He drove me nuts long ago. Green stripe = happy life
Man you said it. Since I green striped the 2 alabama trolls I have enjoyed my time on tndeer so much more. However, the fact that the doofus needs my attention so badly that he created a new account is just creepy. I've made lots of comments about him posting from the nervous hospital but I didn't believe it quite 100%. Until now.

Latest posts