Remington LaGrange Move

DaveTN

I'm a Remington fanboy, make no bones about it. I think you can pay more money for a rifle or shotgun, but I don't think you can buy better.

It's good to see they are moving along with their move to LaGrange, GA. I hope didn't make a mistake picking GA. Due to Atlanta, they could find themselves in the same state hating gun situation the left in NY. I hope not. I think they missed the mark by not moving to Tennessee. ;)

We need to support our American firearms manufacturers. It would not surprise me to see firearm imports stopped with the stroke of a pen.

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
Agree on ATL. As the big cities go, so goes the state… and Nashville and Memphis could turn TN blue quicker than you think. GA is still purple, and Marjorie Taylor Green is doing her best to push as many people away from conservative causes as she can.

DaveTN

Nashville will have us in the same boat within just a few years.
Yep. I watched that happen in Illinois in the 70's and 80's as the three counties (Cook, Lake, DuPage) referred to as "Chicagoland" and containing half the population of the state in a very small area.

The only difference here is that its spread out through the state and not contained to one area. Memphis, Nashville, and Knoxville are blue and will take over the state. Rural and small town Tennesseans are trying to hold their conservative values, but with voters in the metro areas wanting their government to run their lives for them, I doubt the conservatives will be the majority for much longer.

We even have a Governor now who thinks its okay to call for gun control. That makes me think the end is near.

tnanh

Agree on ATL. As the big cities go, so goes the state… and Nashville and Memphis could turn TN blue quicker than you think. GA is still purple, and Marjorie Taylor Green is doing her best to push as many people away from conservative causes as she can.
It's not just Nashville and Memphis. Chattanooga and Knoxville are leaning that way too.

Snowwolfe

I'm not a fan of Remington rifles. To many experiences with the trigger freezing up in wet, sub freezing temperatures.
And yes, I know how to take care of a rifle and degrease the parts before hunting. The entire 700 trigger system is enclosed between two metal plates/sides and this doesn't allow good drainage.
For hunting in temperatures above 32F they are decent rifles.

Remi

Hard to believe this left the factory

Latest posts