Remington 700 SS in 300 RSAUM Value

FredRog72

As the title says, I've got a nice Remington 700 SS chambered in 300 RSAUM, topped with a Nikon scope. This gun has less than 100 rounds through it and is very accurate. What do you feel would be a fair selling price? I've already looked through the broker of guns but have yet to find a comparable.

FredRog72

I saw that one on Gunbroker. Mine is not the Sendero. I'm preparing to fund another gun project and trying to decide if this one goes or something else. I appreciate any help I can get. I'll likely list it here next week and see what happens.

hittingsteal

As the title says, I've got a nice Remington 700 SS chambered in 300 RSAUM, topped with a Nikon scope. This gun has less than 100 rounds through it and is very accurate. What do you feel would be a fair selling price? I've already looked through the broker of guns but have yet to find a comparable.
Most of the saums are model 7 . had a couple of these in 7 saum and 300 saum hard to find ammo and toom me forever to trade. Hope this helps.

Timneal

I'm interested in your "300 RSAUM. Call Tim in Cookeville,TN at 931-252-3279 Whaa Is your cash price? Can you send pictures? Thanks Tim