Anyone have a new Remington 700??

TITANSFAN2104

2-Step Enabled
Are you agreeing with him or disagreeing with him? This what he disagreed with me on.
Saying that walmart doesn't get "seconds" they get a model that was deliberately made with different components to hit a lower price point. It may be a model 700 and have a different finish with a cheap stock and matte finish instead of a beautiful walnut with shiny blue.
The thing i used to hear was that they got blemished or second guns and thats just not true.

chewymalone

Model 700 SPS in .270… Bought it for my Dad and got it after he passed. I hunt with some because it was his. I prefer my Weatherby because I don't like the bolt throw on the Remington. Otherwise great rifle and I've never had to squeeze the trigger more than once anyway.

BigCityBubba

Saying that walmart doesn't get "seconds" they get a model that was deliberately made with different components to hit a lower price point. It may be a model 700 and have a different finish with a cheap stock and matte finish instead of a beautiful walnut with shiny blue.
The thing i used to hear was that they got blemished or second guns and thats just not true.
I never made that statement for him to disagree with. Maybe thats what he thought I was saying.

Latest posts