Reloading setup question.....

Blucollar

I know everyone has a preference on this but I would like to know if anyone has or had a Lee Anniversary kit?
I'm wanting to start reloading and don't have alot of extra money.
I know many of you are very experienced reloaders and probably have much better equipment, but would this be ok to start out on.

skynimrod

I use rcbs but i believe the Lees is fine. U can always add other components to your setup later. U don't need all the bells and whistles to reload correctly. Its very enjoyable rolling my own. Good re-loading to ya blucollar

Tiny

Personally I don't care for Lee Presses,However they will work to get started.Have used them in the past but has been a long time.

IMO
The Equipement cost isn't the bottom line,you get what you pay for esp in reloading!!.But I do understand one has to do/get what they have to.I also don't think one has to go "Top of the Line" from the start but do advise it that if one can.The RCBS Rock-Chucker is near the top if not the top in single stage presses.They and others do make less expensive presses and kits that are far better than Lee IMO. Might want to check out the RCBS Partner Kit.Same for Lyman and Hornady both have presses that are as good as the Rock chucker but also lower cost presses and Kits.I think the Lyman Kits with the Unversal Case Trimmer are one of the best deals going.Hornady has with there Free Bullet offer isn't bad either.

Latest posts