Recommendations for Binos

280longshot

I have 2 pairs, one is the Vanguard Endeavors in 10x (great glass) and the other pair is a set of 8x Steiners.
The lightweight Steiners are used 90% of the time , comfortable and lightweight wins everytime.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

bobbuck

One other suggestion would be to watch 24 hour campfire. There are some well healed fellas over there that upgrade every year, might get a deal on a slightly used pair.

Spurhunter

rem270":117ne2tr said:
I have a pair of the Vanguard Endeavor 10x42. FOV is around 371 I believe. I got them off a recommendation on here and have been very pleased with them.

Same here. I bought mine off Cheaper than Dirt. After rebate they were $240 to my door.

TennSportsman

The best pair I have ever looked through have been some Leicas, but I have never looked through any swars or vanguards. Next time I'm at Sportsmans Warehouse or Cabelas, I'm going to look through all the ones they have in stock. Right now I'm leaning towards Leica, Vortex, Leupold, Zeiss, and Swar. At least I've narrowed it down a little. :bash:

rem270

Spurhunter":9xp8aqba said:
rem270":9xp8aqba said:
I have a pair of the Vanguard Endeavor 10x42. FOV is around 371 I believe. I got them off a recommendation on here and have been very pleased with them.

Same here. I bought mine off Cheaper than Dirt. After rebate they were $240 to my door.

Didn't get mine that cheap. Think I gave $275 on sale on Cabela's 3 or 4 years ago.

Spurhunter

rem270":2kaytxwt said:
Didn't get mine that cheap. Think I gave $275 on sale on Cabela's 3 or 4 years ago.

Cheaper than Dirt had the camo for $290 with free shipping and at the time Vanguard was offering a $50 mail in rebate. I knew I couldn't go wrong.

AT Hiker

I sold my kidney 4 years ago and purchased some Swaro's. Liked them so much, I sold one of my &@!$ and put one on top of Tika.
I have anxiety knowing my optics are worth more than my truck but I'm at ease knowing I can get most of my money back one day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JArender

Love my leica. I was just about to buy swaro when I got an email from EuroOptic that they were having a sale. I think I paid 1199. I tried some vortex top line model??? Edges seemed to blur after a few minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kayman12

Remington700":5ufv0elg said:
Depends on what you want to spend. I just went through the same thing. There are really nice binos out there, but they will cost you. I ended up going back with Nikon Monarch 7 in 10x42. So far I am not disappointed. It is a good match of quality at a reasonable price point.

Got a pair 2 yrs ago. Loved them so far.

Boone 58

Steiner Merlins going on 14 years now. great value, and around 500 bucks. I consider it a crime should I forget them , and I rarely do.

Latest posts