Recommend a good hot dog

mike243

My wife and I tried Petro's hotdogs today, not even close to a good hotdog, room temperature, a Petro dog and a queso. not impressed, not sure how the cheese was poured onto the dog it was at room temp, all beef dogs which if they had been hot may have been better. oh well out of mood for dogs for awhile.

BigCityBubba

I can't eat a lot of the dogs and brats around because it's hard to find them without MSG. Especially brats. Everything Johnsonville makes has MSG. MSG gives me migraines and more. Bad stuff. If you know of any brats or good dogs without MSG please let me know. Thx
Try brats that are made in house or something thats not a name brand. Kroger brats advertise as having no msg. Aldi's has good brats but don't know about msg.

Tenntrapper

😂

IMG_20230831_080855.jpg

turk870

I like a good hot dog! I grew up in Flint, Mi where coney dogs are a thing. Delicious when done right. The gold standard dog is Koegel Viennas.
Is that the same company that makes those pickled balogna rings you seem to only get in that area, my brother in law brings me a few rings every time he comes down

Latest posts