Good supper

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I'm full.
IMG_1287.jpeg

Bream and the fixings.

mike243

Looks great, been a lot of years since I eat bluegill, crappie and walleye have been the target for what little fishing I have been able to do, filet size bluegill are hard to come by redear are more abundant,

TNReb

Looks good!

Reminds me..

There's a new food truck in town. They serve fried catfish. Figured I'd go try it one day for lunch and take a plate to my wife. Walked up an ordered two plates (3 fillets and a side of white beans).

Let me repeat that - 3 catfish filets and a side of white beans. No drinks.

$17 each! $34 for two.

No wonder nobody else was there.

jb3

Looks good except for the tarter sauce. I'm a hot sauce person. I do like tarter sauce on batter dipped fish.

redblood

Looks great. Id skip the puppies and fries - but triple the fish and call it a day. Hard to beat. I meant to unthaw some crappie filets but forgot to set them out.

The ruger fish freezing method is on point!

redblood

Looks good!

Reminds me..

There's a new food truck in town. They serve fried catfish. Figured I'd go try it one day for lunch and take a plate to my wife. Walked up an ordered two plates (3 fillets and a side of white beans).

$17 each! $34 for two.

Looks good!

Reminds me..

$17 each! $34 for two.

Its truly crazy how high catfish can be . I dont like it but a little mom and pop store near campus gave faculty a code for 50 percent off meat and 3 . I went by after my classes were done to see what they had. Catfish was the best option so i got 1- 14.50 with s can of diet coke. Ask her if they used the code and she said yes. Crazy high and fair at best .

redblood

I'd have to watch it really close to keep from hurting myself eating that.
It looks crazy good. we are keto. The problem with keto is fish is the only thing on that plate we could eat. But i could eat a pile of it. Some close slaw, and some steamed brussel sprout and about 12 filets would do nicely. Homemade tartar sayce with ketchup and dill relish is alowed. I love white beans but they have a few more carbs than i need to spend

Latest posts