Quota WMA draw results

donuci

We drew.....nothing yet. :)

I'm surprised nobody has started this thread yet as we wait on the results. LBL is promised on the 8th I believe. TN has already been a week.
Ì just received word I have been selected for the Williamsport big game quota hunt. I have never hunted Williamsport or a quota hunt before. Any insight or advice greatly appreciated. Thanks

tn24

Just got chuck swan Nov 10/11, anyone know if you can still squirrel hunt there when there is no quota hunts running ?
Would like to go in and scout a couple of weeks before.
Yes you can squirrel hunt according to the hunting guide.

ROB

A swing and a miss for me…

Attachments

• IMG_3527.png
    IMG_3527.png
    68.4 KB · Views: 87

30-06 type of guy

I see several deer during turkey season. Some parts of it I'm sure you're going to run into ppl but some of it you probably won't. I myself always see doe and plenty of sign but never laid eyes on a buck there. Good luck.

Joe2Kool

Archery or shotgun zone? I got shotgun for that weekend. (I would have preferred archery, but someone in my group does not really bowhunter.)
Shotgun. Guys I apply with don't bow hunt either. My memory says we could get the gun hunt every other year before COVID. Then OR hunts were shut down for a couple of years so I'm not sure. I think we had 3 points but not sure.

Latest posts