Quota WMA draw results

bowhunterfanatic

No go for President's Island again this year. Mebbe next year. Had 12 points. Went in 2010 with 6 points.
If my memory serves me correct you and I and quite a few others are part of a fairly sizeable group that will go into the draw next year with 13 points. Best I remember we could still be 3-4 years away from drawing thanks to point creep.

DoubleRidge

If my memory serves me correct you and I and quite a few others are part of a fairly sizeable group that will go into the draw next year with 13 points. Best I remember we could still be 3-4 years away from drawing thanks to point creep.
Buddy and I are in the same group with y'all...we currently have 13 points...hoping conditions continue to improve and/or there are no major flooding events.

Daddybucktn

I went last year and it is good , seen lots of deer.
So I don't remember how many points I had but did get drawn for the October hunt this year. This is my 3rd trip to the island, but the 1st in October. I was drawn on the very 1st hunt (It was Magical). I think again around 2010-11 when the Mississippi flooded. It was like hunting on a beach with debris all up in the trees. I only saw one deer that year. From what I am reading/seeing... I dont think the island ever recovered. The "Trophy Room" reflects the same. Hoping someone could shed some light on recent hunts?

Latest posts