Public land @‘s

C1295

These idiots out here are about to make me loose my fire. Got out of my truck this morning and was walking in when someone comes flying in the parking lot in a beat up crown Vic. Guy gets out and yells hey we're you going so I stop and tell him to the back of the property. He says where's that so I tell him back in the back where the river is. OH F'N HELL NO! That's my D@MN spot! I have hunted here 20 FN years and killed a 11 point and you F'N kids are F'N it up! I that's my F'N spot and keep you F'N @$$ away from it! Well I turn around and just keep walking…. I'm so sick of this garbage…. Why are people this way.

C1295

Nobody is stupid enough to tell a stranger about an 11 point they killed on public land. Except maybe the guy you ran into this morning based on how the rest of the conversation went.
Ya I agree. I would say he is a drunk by the looks of him. Oh well, half tempted to " miss a deer" with my muzzleloader and head home. I know it would tear him up.

DoubleRidge

Ya I agree. I would say he is a drunk by the looks of him. Oh well, half tempted to " miss a deer" with my muzzleloader and head home. I know it would tear him up.
Sit tight....what happened earlier is the past....its November....bucks are with does...cruising, chasing, tending...dont let that clown rob you of a beutiful morning in November....golden time year....hunt.

deerfever

Sounds like a dandy hunter. If he has been hunting it 20 years he should know to get there earlier than others if he doesn't want to worry about someone in his "spot" . I would never disclose my exact location to someone(especially that guy,Lol)but just say we're I normally hunt and go on to my spot. Every hunter in TN will be out Saturday morning on public , just be prepared for the chaos. Public gets worse every year

C1295

Sounds like a dandy hunter. If he has been hunting it 20 years he should know to get there earlier than others if he doesn't want to worry about someone in his "spot" . I would never disclose my exact location to someone(especially that guy,Lol)but just say we're I normally hunt and go on to my spot. Every hunter in TN will be out Saturday morning on public , just be prepared for the chaos. Public gets worse every year
I probably won't even go Saturday for that reason.

C1295

If you were already walking in when he pulled in how did he beat you back there or did you just decide to go elsewhere after he showed his a$$? Sorry you're dealing with a douchebag!
I went to another one of my spots. It's not worth it. The guy obviously has issues my luck if he came back there and saw me he would loose his crap. I don't like confrontation expecaily with a guy with a gun on his side acting crazy.

C1295

Well you're a better man than I am. And will leave it at that.
I wouldn't say that brother. It's just becoming the new norm for me. This is the 3rd time this year someone's acted like that towards me. Honestly almost to the point of hanging it up for a while.

Latest posts