Prentice Cooper muzzleloader hunt

CROW74

Wasn't to bad. Yes there is a checking station there. Just as you enter into the WMA there on the left where all the orange cones and barrels are at. Good Luck !

encore06

We used to hunt there in the early 80's when PC opened a week earlier than the regular archery season. It was a open, non quota archery hunt. We would camp in the camping area and would have to listen to drunken Rednecks all night. Hunted it several years and dinner ever remember seeing more than a couple of deer

Heath423

2-Step Enabled
I had a nice 8 pointer come in about 75 yards today, rushing the shot in combination with iron sights led to a clean miss. Board at the check station said a 12 pointer had been killed.
This post nearly totally contradicts your opening thread starter 😀. It sounds like you are starting to figure the place out. Good for you and good luck on your return.

AveryPC

This post nearly totally contradicts your opening thread starter 😀. It sounds like you are starting to figure the place out. Good for you and good luck on your return.
I wouldn't say figured out...I woke up late and did not have time to get to where I wanted so I pulled over at a gravel patch, walked back to what I thought looked alright on topo and when the sun came up there were rubs and scrapes all around me. I'd rather be lucky than good.😂

Latest posts