Postseason Baseball

Displaced_Vol

Vols going at it against the Tide right now in the SEC. Hoping people quit scheduling BS meetings so I can tune in from the office but it may not happen. Anybody watching and if so who did we start on the mound?

Displaced_Vol

Well game should have been over... what a mess. I love Tony Vitello, reading his lips talking to the umps was hilarious

Displaced_Vol

Yep, it sucked.
Right before that Spence hit a line drive that the second baseman dropped and there was mass confusion on first base. That took 5 minutes or better to sort out and then the slide interference play took another 5 or 10 minutes. It was a messy 9th inning I'll say that much. I was at the office with a 2 hour commute so I left after the 10th.
I didn't get to see any of the pre or post game coverage so I am curious about his strategy starting Heflin. Not at all saying I think it should have been Dallas just wondering his strategy to it.

Displaced_Vol

Well my phone told me we played Bama at 4:00 eastern today. I tuned in and am watching the end of Vandy Ole Miss, figuring we're starting after they finish and come to find out we've already played?
Box score looks like it wasn't ever much a contest. Maybe I can catch the Florida game tomorrow.

Displaced_Vol

Arkansas always seems to improve as the game gets deeper.

and we played worse of course
If I'm not wrong, and I usually am, we've led in all 4 games against them this year. You just knew through the first 5 innings I guess that it wasn't going to be enough. Credit to Arkansas bad as it aggravates me they are the class of the league.

Displaced_Vol

Draws came out yesterday, hell of a draw for UT. Read somewhere they thought Wright State would end up a 2 seed in some region and lo & behold they're our #4.
oh well that's the way it goes I guess and hopefully we show up and end this season in good fashion.