Post Season Makeover

Grizzly Johnson

Well I picked this stock up for a steal, brand new in the package. Put it on an 870sm that Mrs. Grizzly will shoot next spring in hopes of it being easier for her to handle since the LOP can be adjusted.

She said she didn't care if the stock was black, so I took the black shur-shot forearm I bought off another fellow and put it on with the Knoxx stock..... it turned out pretty good, she likes it too!

IMG_2128.jpg

oldmarine

She'll be able to maneuver her gun when that crucial time approaches and that gobbler is almost ready for the coup de grace .

Grizzly Johnson

That particular choke is a Kicks GT .665.... it's the one I shoot when I shoot Win. Sup. HV #5's.

I will put her Rhino .660 in that gun and she will shoot the Hevi #7's with it.

megalomaniac

Have you shot it yet?

Some of the Knox comp'n'stocks will absorb much of the recoil, but redirect the remainder up right into your cheek weld. Test it out before you let your wife shoot it, or at least get it on youtube when she does :)

Grizzly Johnson

megalomaniac said:
Have you shot it yet?

Some of the Knox comp'n'stocks will absorb much of the recoil, but redirect the remainder up right into your cheek weld. Test it out before you let your wife shoot it, or at least get it on youtube when she does :)

Haven't shot it yet, may try some Hevi 3.5/2.25/2's I had loaded for coyotes.... if they won't try out that stock, nothing else I will ever shoot would. :D :grin:

Latest posts