Poachers

Biggun4214

I've never really had a problem with somebody killing a deer because they were hungry but, just for killing it because you don't think you can kill one legally. Well, that bothers me,
I heard that my entire career. My question is would it bother you if someone stole from you to get food? Most everyone says that's different. But taking something illegally is still wrong.

Biggun4214

Hopefully he was sufficiently prosecuted. Those guys can do a lot of damage. I once saw the inside of a barn that was being used to dry skull plates from poached deer. I was floored by how many big bucks they had killed. Sickening.

I ended up charging 3 people in 2 different counties. There was some jail time, a truck confiscated, a gun, and fines totaling $8000-10000 as well as all three lost privileges for various amounts of time.

Hduke86

I heard that my entire career. My question is would it bother you if someone stole from you to get food? Most everyone says that's different. But taking something illegally is still wrong.
And in this day and age it takes all of 10 minutes to lookup a area food bank, donation area or stop by a local church. They will find you some LEGAL groceries

Latest posts