Food Plots Plot Start Calcium

Spurhunter

I'm trying the DeerGro Plot Boost for the first time this year. I bought 5 gallons to use on a 1 acre of food plots. I sprayed Glypho in mid July to kill everything. I then tilled/planted and applied Plot Boost the weekend of 9/20. I checked the plot on Labor Day Weekend and it was coming up really well. If this works, I'll use again.
Keep us posted. I'm planting and spraying the Plot Start Saturday.

Popcorn

2-Step Enabled
Cookeville, TN Cadiz, KY and random other places
Agri grow is a name I am familiar with and have used their over the top liquid (foliar absorbed) which was largely microbial plant nutrition. Talked on the phone with them a few times several years ago when I was looking for a microbial boost for my compost. I don't know the product in the op but do know that most "liquid calcium's" are very short lived at best. Any considerable benefit may very well be derived from enzymes in the slurry that are like a superfood to beneficial microbial life which in turn bring about better conditions for the plants.
That being said I have nothing but good to say about my interactions with agri grow and the products I used. Striving for healthy soil is something we all should do, balance in minerals and nutrients is good but none of it works well without good soil life (microbial life) and the enzymes that activate them.
Dr. Woods took a very rough and rocky, almost no soil farm in MO and after a few years no longer needed fertilizers or lime. He understands organic matter and the driving force of great soil biology.

KS Foodplotter

When spraying calcium do not add any herbicide or liquid nitrogen!!
You can end up with the products not being compatible and halfway congealing and really causing issues in your sprayer and tips
Agree!! Added some Pursuit, Clethodim and a little Surfactant. Big trouble. Spray screen plugged after half turn. Had to dump tank. Flushed out solids for 30 minutes.

Latest posts