Food Plots Plot madness has started

buckaroo

On our east end its been wet all summer, planning on spraying and throwing turnips in a holler thats hard to disk, already sprayed and disced other plots, will watch weather may plant wheat balansa clover in another week or 2

BSK

No problem finding VNS Wheat and Crimson Clover. Had to order Buckwheat but should be in the end of the week. Haven't been able to find Austrian Winter Peas anywhere.

backyardtndeer

Needing more glysophate myself and TSC has the Farmworks 2½ gallon $134 and the Compare-n-save brand 1 gallon $50...(both 41%)....hadn't checked Co-op yet.
If you have a rural king near you, it is $99 for 2.5 gallons, Drexel brand. They can ship it, and it would still be less than tractor supply.

DoubleRidge

If you have a rural king near you, it is $99 for 2.5 gallons, Drexel brand. They can ship it, and it would still be less than tractor supply.

Clarksville is the nearest Rural King to me...ok on glysophate for now (buddy found a jug in Ashland City)...but if we come up short and need more we'll be driving to Clarksville...Thanks!!

Deer 1

Tellico4x4....I've read about the mixture on here before but have never tried it....not sure who posted the recipe? Good luck though...let us know how

Tellico4x4....I've read about the mixture on here before but have never tried it....not sure who posted the recipe? Good luck though...let us know how it works.
I used both this spring on my sunflower field.
I had great results as well.
It was part of chaneylake sunflower field guide from years past