Personal best smallmouth

TN Larry

Congrats Zach! That's an absolute tank of a smallmouth. That area puts out some giant brown fish. The biggest smallie I ever saw was caught several years ago below Wilson Dam in Pickwick. It was 7 lbs 4oz. We had another 5 lber that day and took them into a bait store to weigh on their scales. We were ecstatic, and the locals never batted an eye. Lolā€¦..

ZachMarkus

Congrats Zach! That's an absolute tank of a smallmouth. That area puts out some giant brown fish. The biggest smallie I ever saw was caught several years ago below Wilson Dam in Pickwick. It was 7 lbs 4oz. We had another 5 lber that day and took them into a bait store to weigh on their scales. We were ecstatic, and the locals never batted an eye. Lolā€¦..
Lol sounds about right. Before this fish I have caught two smallmouth over 6lbs, both were barely over. They both came from wilson dam.

kaizen leader

sll

Great fish.....you have posted some pics of several good fish the past year. 6 pound+ smallmouths are definitely rare in our parts of the country.

On a side note, did you happen to see the video of the guy that had a 5sm 40-pound bag in Idaho a few weeks ago? Unreal day for him!

Latest posts