Ozonics??

bloodtrailing

My honest review is that if someone thinks they need it go for it. But they would be better served saving money and looking for a good mentor to teach them how to hunt. It is just something to buy.

gobblinfool

I have owned one for the past 5 years. If you are going to buy one, go to amazon, buddy just bought one brand new for $300.

As much as we think we know where a deer is coming from, we don't always get it right. I also believe that because it knocks down your scent there is less residual/deer awareness after you have left a stand.

I have had plenty of deer come in down wind the past five years not to be a believer.

To each their own.

AT Hiker

Honestly, I think this might be one thing that is not really a "gimmick". I have never used one but the idea behind it makes sense. Plus these types of machines are used in many applications outside of hunting, residential duct work to name one area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gobblinfool

It is lightweight, my only recommendation is to buy the "extension" arm, when you are putting it on in the dark it feels like you are going to drop it. AT Hiker I have talked to guys who flip houses and yes they use it to kill the smell left behind.

Latest posts