Ozonics ?

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Friend of mine was asking about this.
I have seen them on tv, along with all the other gagets, but I have no clue if the work as advertised or not.

Anyone have any knowledge or experience with them?

Thanks.

Diehard Hunter

The science is valid, ozone does kill odor. Ozone is also a deep lung irritant and considered a pollutant at ground level. Personally, I would not want to subject myself to any extra ozone, especially if you have lung problems already, like asthma.

Vermin93

There were a couple of threads on here about it back in July. The company is based in Texas and the systems are made in Iowa. There are several people on Texasbowhunter.com who use it and speak highly of it. I recently found out that the manager of my lease in Sequatchie County uses one. He has been pleased with the results. I don't like the idea of sitting so close to an ozone generator, so I'm not really interested in trying it.

BSK

The science is realistic. The prolonged exposure to an ozone generator in such close proximity is highly risky. The level of ozone these machines generate over prolonged periods is borderline poisonous.

BHC

I've looked into them, but the price is a little steep. I've also had guys tell me that they got a headache while using it... I dunno but for now $300 is just way too much...

MattR

There is also an alternative to avoid the hefty price tag. Ozonics are pretty expensive but other companies make them and some cheaper ones can be modified for deer hunting

Latest posts