Opening day gun deer

bbuck14

I finally figured out how to post pics. This is my buck i killed opening day.
IMG_2650_zps52579fe6.jpg

Vermin93

Ok, with a picture like that I think we're going to be needing a little more than "This is my buck i killed opening day".

What is the story behind that beast? State? County?

Please tell us more.

PinchPoint

Vermin93 said:
Ok, with a picture like that I think we're going to be needing a little more than "This is my buck i killed opening day".

What is the story behind that beast? State? County?

Please tell us more.
x2

bbuck14

Fayette Co. Tn. Actually I had alot of pics of this deer and A friend of mine showed it to one of our county residents that has a Facebook website called Sweet Addiction TV. He posted the pic and said "I finally got a shooter on camera"! When I found out I made him take it off (esp. since he lied and tried to act like it was his). The next day he posted it again after catching so much flack from viewers about lieing about the picture being his. This time he posted it saying the deer was a "Fake" that the picture was photo shopped. Everybody commented on it saying they agreed the deer was fake. So I was more determined to kill the deer. Opening day at 8:00 AM he walked by and that was the end of the story. I wonder if Rocky still think its a Fake!

bbuck14

Here's the before and after picture. This trail cam picture was 2nd week of Sept. I had pics of him right up to Nov.14.
IMG_2660_zps7220d1b2.jpg

easy45

Congrats, Rocky is a punk, so is he brother, I went to school with them, I've heard he lies quite a bit, glad you shut him up

Latest posts