Oops Georgia staff …. Can’t think of an appropriate thread title

PillsburyDoughboy

Im far from racist but I have not been to Atlanta since 2009 and refuse to go back. The traffic is HORRIBLE. One lane of traffic on the interstate gets shut down for any reason the entire city is in grid lock. No Thank You.

DeerCamp

He has to have a brain tumor or something affecting him severely. Nobody working in that profession would be that stupid and flush his career down the drain.
Maybe he had a falling out with his employer and wants to take them down with him.
Hard to imagine he could be that tone deaf!

PillsburyDoughboy

He has to have a brain tumor or something affecting him severely. Nobody working in that profession would be that stupid and flush his career down the drain.
I just saw the second video and watched a couple of more he did. I am starting to think like you that something is off with him to do that. Why in the world would someone knowingly post something like that knowing its going to draw heat like its going to? I did a quick search on him and hes been around long enough and worked with some high profile gigs to realize he is just not some dude from po dunk Georgia talking out his rear.

This is a lot worse than Howard Cosell and Terry Bradshaw having a slip of the tongue about little monkeys and little Short guys from Japan.

PillsburyDoughboy

Back in the 80's I was district manager for a retail chain and travelled quite a bit to all my stores. One of my stores was in Tupelo MS. A mall that catered mainly to black clientele. There was a shoe store at the time that was a national chain that had a life size Dolly Parton Cut out in the window and I remarked to the manager of the store I was visiting that Dolly and I were the only two white folks in the mall that day. He stopped dead in his tracks and looked me in the eye and said sir you and Dolly are the only two white folk in the mall all year. We both got a good laugh out of that one.

Latest posts