Florida Georgia Line

PillsburyDoughboy

Who you got ?

Everyone gonna say Georgia. I don't think they are playing at a #1 level of play. They are a very good football team but they are not playing at a #1 level.

I could see a upset here. Depends on which Florida team shows up. They have been all.over the place.

Huge game.

PillsburyDoughboy

Spoken like a true Bammer fan…yeah rite them boys are gator bites!

GO DAWGS!!!!
I think u have me confused with someone else.

I've generally spoken highly about Georgia.. except maybe when ALABAMA is playing Georgia . I've had nothing but respect for the program and Kirby Smart. Sure I give him grief for his antics on the sidelines and having to have a babysitter montoring his antics. . He's just goofy like that. He's a great coach.

I just don't think they are playing at the #1 level like they are rated.

tree_ghost

I think u have me confused with someone else.

I've generally spoken highly about Georgia.. except maybe when ALABAMA is playing Georgia . I've had nothing but respect for the program and Kirby Smart. Sure I give him grief for his antics on the sidelines and having to have a babysitter montoring his antics. . He's just goofy like that. He's a great coach.

I just don't think they are playing at the #1 level like they are rated.
I don't think we've played to the level of years past but certainly command the number 1 spot until defeated after the run we've put up…

volboy

Who you got ?

Everyone gonna say Georgia. I don't think they are playing at a #1 level of play. They are a very good football team but they are not playing at a #1 level.

I could see a upset here. Depends on which Florida team shows up. They have been all.over the place.

Huge game.
Have you decided which 2 teams the Dawgs lose to yet? Seems you avoided that question for almost a couple months now.

Latest posts