Online Deer Management Class

BigGameGuy

Been a few years since I've been on here, hope you guys are doing well!

If anyone is interested, Bryan Kinkel (BSK) and I are teaching an online Deer Management class called, "Unlocking Your Brain" this Thursday at 7:00 pm EST (6:00 pm CST). The class is being put on as a fundraiser ($15 to register) to raise money to bring a dozen Native American students from the southwest to Tennessee this August to learn about eastern ecosystems. The class itself teaches the basic, but often forgotten, aspects of managing your property for deer. Bryan will also be happy to answer any of your food plot questions. Since it is an online class, you participate from your computer or iPad. You're able to ask questions through a chatbox.

Anyway, if anyone is interested, simply send an email to: [email protected] or visit http://www.wildlifeforyou.com

Biggameguy

BigGameGuy

One night only. It's about 45-50 minute slide presentation followed by question and answer period. It will go as long as people keep asking questions. One of my bear classes went 2-1/2 hours but it's totally up to you guys. I should add that the class is always recorded so if you can't make the live event you can always just order the recording ($12).

TheLBLman

BigGameGuy":pwwl81ik said:
It's about 45-50 minute slide presentation followed by question and answer period.
It will go as long as people keep asking questions.
As one of the attendees, just want to share that the class was very beneficial to both hunters and hunter-managers.
Even non-hunting wildlife enthusiasts found it beneficial.
As is often the case, those who could have most benefited from the information, missed out.

It was nice to get factual information instead of advertisements for crap I neither really want nor need.

At one point, BigGameGuy's dog began barking,
and I thought surely BSK's Maine Coon Cat would make an appearance :tu:

BSK & BigGameGuy did a great job with the presentation.

Beekeeper

TheLBLman":33n2ot03 said:
BigGameGuy":33n2ot03 said:
It's about 45-50 minute slide presentation followed by question and answer period.
It will go as long as people keep asking questions.
As one of the attendees, just want to share that the class was very beneficial to both hunters and hunter-managers.
Even non-hunting wildlife enthusiasts found it beneficial.
As is often the case, those who could have most benefited from the information, missed out.

It was nice to get factual information instead of advertisements for crap I neither really want nor need.

At one point, BigGameGuy's dog began barking,
and I thought surely BSK's Maine Coon Cat would make an appearance :tu:

BSK & BigGameGuy did a great job with the presentation.
For Sure!!

TheLBLman

Beekeeper, was glad to see you on there, too :tu:

I guess we'll also have to attend Captain Simms upcoming online "webinar"
"Holding On - How to Pee on Choppy Waters"
This is also a New Chapter in his revised, new addition of
An Outdoor State of Mind

Latest posts