On paper vols should've stomped gators

buckaroo

Gators have been very fortunate and lucky last 10 yrs. looks like the pendulum is swinging hard the other way!!!!! Really the cocks beat you at your place??? Alabama beat you THAT bad. ??? Kentucky should have could have beat you at your place???? Vols beat um 50 -16

darn2ten

TeamMainStreet said:
darn2ten said:
On paper...... Bawhahaha! That's classic, best one yet! :crazy:

Nope GNB already claimed the "on paper" win for UF yesterday.
He was talking about Idaho...Really? That game was never played. That's a little different than trying to change the outcome "on paper" of a game that was already played and we all no what happened. Kind of like a moral victory :D

TeamMainStreet

I've heard GNB say a couple of times that you never know until the game is played and then he threw the "win on paper" against Idaho out there. The way UF played today, you never know, they might have gotten beat by Idaho.

A one point loss to UF was far from a moral victory. It was however more fuel for the fire.

gator-n-buck

TeamMainStreet said:
I've heard GNB say a couple of times that you never know until the game is played and then he threw the "win on paper" against Idaho out there. The way UF played today, you never know, they might have gotten beat by Idaho.

A one point loss to UF was far from a moral victory. It was however more fuel for the fire.

The on "paper" was for the purpose of the # of wins that Foley would consider for Muschamp keep his job..... :)

On the field FL beat UT so you can flush that paper... :D

TeamMainStreet

So claiming a "mythical" win of a game that was never played to pad a win record of a head coach that could be out of a job because of lack luster performance is Ok? But when Vols get a little hyped up because their team is doing good things and showing some progress but don't always result in a win equals "moral victory"?

I'd say that same line of thinking is why Muschamp is where he's at right now. That holier than thou attitude will eventually smack the gators in the face.

I know you are a fan and you just like to ruffle feathers gator. The holier than thou was not directed completely at you.

THEdonkey0515

The vols are a better team at the moment with Dobbs playing QB. Florida can say what ever they want about the Idaho game but it shows up as there record being 5-4 so you know what there record is? 5-4, NO if we WOULD have played we would have won lol it's 5-4 get over it, there gonna win 6 games lol cool with a coach who been there 4 years (twice as long as butch and the vols).and gonna have a 4 win season and a 6 win season the last two cool. I'm hoping jones does better then that his 3ed and 4th year. And they way there improving and recruiting think they will be better in two years then they are now somehow muschamp got the Florida program to go BACKWARDS!

TeamMainStreet

BamaProud said:
Once again, tap the breaks.

But congratulations on a win over Kentucky. One more and the mighty Vols will be bowl eligible.

Pump your own brakes. At this point, nothing TN does has any effect on the Almighty Alabama so don't worry about TN beating SC and demolishing Kentucky. Alabama seems to forget that once upon a time they sucked royally and had to fight out of their own hole.

Latest posts