Ok last picture

gasman

🤣 I spoke too soon when I sent you and @gasman a text last night saying I was going crappie fishing all night. The only thing we ALMOST caught was being fried by lightning and about landed the xpress in the backseat of the Jeep. I swear I think I hit the boat trailer almost full tilt to get off the lake when the storm showed up early.
Told ya

Hawk103161

Very cool man.
Tell him I will take all he wants me to. :D
I misspelled his name. It's Jake Headrick. I believe TWRA will turn that lake into an even better fishery. They put a bunch of attractors out a few months ago. I'll let him know to BOLO for a dude named Ruger. Check your cooler twice...lol. Jake is a really good guy....easy going for sure

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I misspelled his name. It's Jake Headrick. I believe TWRA will turn that lake into an even better fishery. They put a bunch of attractors out a few months ago. I'll let him know to BOLO for a dude named Ruger. Check your cooler twice...lol. Jake is a really good guy....easy going for sure
I really hope so.
I saw one of the fish attractor buoys but scanning it, it only appears to only have 2 pieces of structure on it.
I haven't gone farther down into the no wake zone to look for the others.
Best I remember they put a couple hundred out, in two spots.

Maybe I will run into him one day.

TITANSFAN2104

2-Step Enabled
We used to do that, but when we thawed, it was just nasty. I'd like to have a chamber sealer, but, money talks and BS walks.
Im planning to get a chamber sealer this year. Ever since 2020 and the influx of hunters , It turned me off to processors as they were turning people away. I made a decision that year and got a 1hp grinder, meat mixer, a 30lb electric stuffer and enough seasonings and casings to open a business LOL.
My next purchase is a nice chamber sealer!!!

Pilchard

I really hope so.
I saw one of the fish attractor buoys but scanning it, it only appears to only have 2 pieces of structure on it.
I haven't gone farther down into the no wake zone to look for the others.
Best I remember they put a couple hundred out, in two spots.

Maybe I will run into him one day.
@RUGER I have found that anytime the law is looking into your cooler.... Just before the open the lid it's best to say "Don't be a hero".... It really sets the tone for a nice easy-going conversation. Ask scn if you don't believe me.

Latest posts