Ok last picture

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
53 bream 15 bass in the freezer

BC109FEC-2B1D-43C4-8B0D-F6E8C89A314D.jpeg

DaveTN

Ruger, you are the man!

I go RVing with other family members at a lake. I don't fish anymore, but they do, and they talk about fishing all the time. I keep asking why we aren't having big fish fry's in the evening? I think I'm going to have to have you show them how it's done. 🤣

My nephew just bought a new boat. Still no fish fry's. 🙃

TheLBLman

Unfortunately for me and the size fish I catch, I could only put 1 filet per container.
That's why I used to use the old cardboard milk cartons, back in the day.
Might have to fold the fillets over a time or two, but could still get a big fillet in a milk carton.
Stacked nicely in the freezer too.

Ruger could have got all his weekend catch in a single milk carton.

redblood

We have been wearing largemouth out. Big ones. Too me their almost a useless fish. They dont fight very hard for their size and we wont keep one to eat. Very jealous of folks who can fill the boat with crappie and blue gill. You are almost John Wick status to meet right now- only thing holding you back is them dam flip flops!

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
We have been wearing largemouth out. Big ones. Too me their almost a useless fish. They dont fight very hard for their size and we wont keep one to eat. Very jealous of folks who can fill the boat with crappie and blue gill. You are almost John Wick status to meet right now- only thing holding you back is them dam flip flops!
Hey I take them off as soon as I get in the boat !
You need to come down and we will whack them and send you home with a couple hundred fillets.

Latest posts