**official new hire post

mtn cur

New Va Tech coach Justin Fuente(memphis HC), new Iowa State coach Matt Campbell(toledo HC). Both of them outstanding hires.

Scioto

mtn cur":1jk33z3n said:
New Va Tech coach Justin Fuente(memphis HC), new Iowa State coach Matt Campbell(toledo HC). Both of them outstanding hires.

How can that be? I know for a fact at least one is a Yankee.

mtn cur

Memphis: Virginia Tech will pay $500,000 to Memphis to buyout Justin Fuente's contract per Steve Berkowitz of USA Today.

Rutgers: Patrick Hobbs, a dean emeritus of Seton Hall University School of Law and former interim AD for the school in 2010, is the new AD according to NJ.com.

Iowa State: Iowa State has now announced Matt Campbell as their new head coach. Campbell's contract is six years with a first year salary of $2 million.

Memphis: Missouri defensive coordinator Barry Odom has been offered the head coaching position at Memphis

BamaProud

Haterscoach_zpsgcz5oqlb.png

mtn cur

Thomas B. Shea / USA TODAY Sports
Houston, Tom Herman agree in principle to new contract

WOW![emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deerbuster1996

mtn cur":12wzi9du said:
Thomas B. Shea / USA TODAY Sports
Houston, Tom Herman agree in principle to new contract

WOW![emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Better chance of him building his resume now that Memphis coach left. Should leave the conference to Houston and Navy.

mtn cur

ya i don't know about richt to miami, its a cess pool down there. pitiful facilities, the stadium is 45 minutes from campus. just don't know if he's tough enough to coach there and win.

my question is Whats sc waiting on? lol they've been coachless
since what....... game 6?

Jon54

mtn cur":lzqrr717 said:
ya i don't know about richt to miami, its a cess pool down there. pitiful facilities, the stadium is 45 minutes from campus. just don't know if he's tough enough to coach there and win.

my question is Whats sc waiting on? lol they've been coachless
since what....... game 6?

Richt is an alum of the U and is a class guy. I hope Georgia becomes the next Tennessee after the Fulmer firing.

Latest posts