Oak Ridge This Weekend

mattmillard510

When I came out of Tower Shielding last night a little before 7, there was only one small doe brought out of there all day according to the guard. That was killed in the morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jetwrnch

Where can we get the totals from the hunt? I'd like to see the last two hunts if possible. I know a buck with more points (14) than mine was taken on the second hunt, but as of then I still had the heaviest at 172lbs.

mattmillard510

Sticknstringmusic":hoxovlxg said:
What does it take permit wise to hunt in the Yellow areas on the map? Do you really have to acquire a DOE badge?

You have to have a DOE badge (work for them basically).

mattmillard510

jetwrnch":1xxca7vj said:
Where can we get the totals from the hunt? I'd like to see the last two hunts if possible. I know a buck with more points (14) than mine was taken on the second hunt, but as of then I still had the heaviest at 172lbs.

Post a picture of him, would love to see it!

The second hunt was great, this last one was awful.

jetwrnch

Even the buck is grinning :) Every time I look at this picture I think of Hanna's horse in the Geico commercial.

Attachments

• deer_loposser2.jpg
    deer_loposser2.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 380

PickettSFHunter

jetwrnch":1sc4vw1s said:
21 bucks and 17 does on the last hunt plus 1 turkey. Last hunt largest buck weight 129, most points 9. 147 bucks and 97 does taken for the year. Largest buck weight 172, and most points was 14. Only 1 deer retained.

mattmillard510

smstone22":1xq419tv said:
jetwrnch":1xq419tv said:
21 bucks and 17 does on the last hunt plus 1 turkey. Last hunt largest buck weight 129, most points 9. 147 bucks and 97 does taken for the year. Largest buck weight 172, and most points was 14. Only 1 deer retained.

Do you know the numbers for the November hunt by itself?

CountryBoy053

Sticknstringmusic":1to35s9l said:
What does it take permit wise to hunt in the Yellow areas on the map? Do you really have to acquire a DOE badge?

Yes you have to work inside of x10 or y12 to access those areas