Oak ridge archery

arctic_cat

It has definitely been quiet this year for these hunts. I guess last year had everyone fired up because it wasn't hunted for a few years. I had the 2nd hunt and killed a decent buck. I have only seen a few pics of deer taken from the place this year. Definitely not like last year. I work at the lab so word usually gets around quick of big ones killed, it's been quiet

CrossVolle

Gonna go scout saturday i reckon. Try to find more sign than people which will be a task i am assuming after last year.

J.A.F.O.

It's early and thick fog…may drive down to scout but BIG rain moving in. 🤷🏼‍♂️ May wait till hunt day and just dodge the trucks. E-scouted pretty heavily,know where I want to go but other GBO army members will ultimately dictate where I go…or don't go.
Haven't had much luck talking to anyone about this season on ORNLWMA.
I've got 3 doe tags so I'll probably see some monster bucks. 😂🤣😂🤣😂

kkh325

It's early and thick fog…may drive down to scout but BIG rain moving in. 🤷🏼‍♂️ May wait till hunt day and just dodge the trucks. E-scouted pretty heavily,know where I want to go but other GBO army members will ultimately dictate where I go…or don't go.
Haven't had much luck talking to anyone about this season on ORNLWMA.
I've got 3 doe tags so I'll probably see some monster bucks. 😂🤣😂🤣😂
You will see some nice Bucks with only being able to take Does ! Usually how it goes. 😂 Hopefully you will do good. Keep us posted during your Hunt !

HuntnFishEastTN

Found these along with about 6 more, a fresh scrape and a bed, Im in zone 1 muzzle loader hunt, seen a good buck today about 500 yards from this sign. One can only hope.

Attachments

• 20231202_085121.jpg
    20231202_085121.jpg
    301.1 KB · Views: 8

J.A.F.O.

Found these along with about 6 more, a fresh scrape and a bed, Im in zone 1 muzzle loader hunt, seen a good buck today about 500 yards from this sign. One can only hope.
Oh man,well that's really promising. Hopefully it won't be too hot next weekend and they will be moving around and pushing some gals. Good luck out there!!

GhillieBow

I didn't see a thing not even a squirrel. Didn't hunt the places I scouted cause I was trying to get away from the crowd.

Checked the kill map on my way out and the two spots I sat at today had no kills at all for any of the hunts this year. Go figure 🤣.

A day in the woods is still well spent and I got Intel for future hunts. Hopefully I'll get drawn next year. I probably won't hunt tomorrow supposed to rain the entire day.

Latest posts