Now for the big boy games

PillsburyDoughboy

ALABAMA v Ole Miss

Colorado v Oregon

Get ur predictions in

ALABAMA gets this one done because they have too.

Sanders goes down in this one.

PillsburyDoughboy

So far it seems as if Alabama enjoys giving up wide open spaces to the Rebels
Lane will be happy if the score is close at half time. ALABAMA does not have the depth that it had ONCE upon a time. I think he will work to exploit that . ALABAMA needs to quit shooting itself in the foot and create a buffer.

TNTreeman

Neon dion getting stomped, good. Bammer gonna lose to Lame, chaos ensues. Hoggs beat LSU ( I hope but doubt) . Vols beat the Texas all girls school . PDB disappears for a day until he figures out a way the gumps can still win the natty.

PillsburyDoughboy

Neon dion getting stomped, good. Bammer gonna lose to Lame, chaos ensues. Hoggs beat LSU ( I hope but doubt) . Vols beat the Texas all girls school . PDB disappears for a day until he figures out a way the gumps can still win the natty.
Man yall so funny about this PDB gonna disappear crap. I ain't going no where. Yall vol fans got awful quit after last weekends pitiful display I noticed.

I'm here for the duration. Deal.with it.

Roll Tide.

TNTreeman

Man yall so funny about this PDB gonna disappear crap. I ain't going no where. Yall vol fans got awful quit after last weekends pitiful display I noticed.

I'm here for the duration. Deal.with it.

Roll Tide.
Don't be so touchy , you disappeared last year after the Vols beat down , it's ok. I hope you handle today's loss better.

PillsburyDoughboy

You were MIA for a week. I was ready to send out a wellness check.
Yall said the same stupid crap about me after the L after the Texas game and I was right back here on Sunday posting. Some of yall just can't look at a person's profile history