Next four games!

PalsPal

What's your best guess?

Auburn (home)
@ Bama
@ South Carolina
Kentucky (home)

I'm an optimist, so I'll say 3-1, but I have no idea which teams.

Barnes can make a statement in these games.

Spurhunter

It's a tough stretch for sure. If they only win 1 of 4 I hope it's alabama. I'm going on a 3 day fishing trip with some buddies this weekend and one of them is a bandwagon bammer. If Tennessee loses I'll never hear the end of it. I'll say 3-1, but 4-0 or 2-2 is definitely possible.

bowhunterfanatic

It's a tough stretch for sure. If they only win 1 of 4 I hope it's alabama. I'm going on a 3 day fishing trip with some buddies this weekend and one of them is a bandwagon bammer. If Tennessee loses I'll never hear the end of it. I'll say 3-1, but 4-0 or 2-2 is definitely possible.
I'm still not sold on Purdue. The Big 10 is AWFUL this year outside of Purdue. I think Uconn is probably the best team in the country again this year.

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
I'm still not sold on Purdue. The Big 10 is AWFUL this year outside of Purdue. I think Uconn is probably the best team in the country again this year.
This is the best team Purdue has had since the '87-'88 team, my freshman year there. This team is way better than that team for a couple reasons…they can dribble and pass without giving it to the other team all game long :mad:. The biggest drawback on this Purdue team is that free throw shooting is very poor at best in too many games, but they are legit and capable of winning it all.

bowhunterfanatic

This is the best team Purdue has had since the '87-'88 team, my freshman year there. This team is way better than that team for a couple reasons…they can dribble and pass without giving it to the other team all game long :mad:. The biggest drawback on this Purdue team is that free throw shooting is very poor at best in too many games, but they are legit and capable of winning it all.
They're good no doubt. I just don't think the guards are quite good enough to win it all. Maybe they'll prove me wrong. Wouldn't be the first or last time I'm wrong about something today.

Gravey

Was watching a little bit of Mississippi State and Kentucky last night and they put a stat up with the ranking for the remainder of the schedule from a difficulty standpoint. Had UT at #5. Optimistic side says 3-1 but realistic side says 2-2. Hope I'm wrong and they go 4-0. 🤣

Spurhunter

I feel better about the Auburn game now. I just saw Tennessee is favored by 7.5. Looks to me like Vegas is begging the public to bet on Auburn. If Vegas is begging you to bet on Auburn, they must feel good about Tennessee winning big. However, never underestimate Tennessee's ability to have an ice cold shooting night and mess that up.

wayne

I feel better about the Auburn game now. I just saw Tennessee is favored by 7.5. Looks to me like Vegas is begging the public to bet on Auburn. If Vegas is begging you to bet on Auburn, they must feel good about Tennessee winning big. However, never underestimate Tennessee's ability to have an ice cold shooting night and mess that up.
Auburn is missing a starter tonight.

DayDay

2-Step Enabled
I'm guessing Tennessee will win both home games and one road game to go 3-1. Auburn matches up with UT pretty well. I don't think USC will win even though they won in Knoxville. UT is a match-up nightmare for Alabama but I think (hope) Bama will win in Tuscaloosa.

THEdonkey0515

Screenshot_20240228_202917_Facebook.jpg

Displaced_Vol

Maybe it's recency bias, but in my lifetime I don't think there's ever been somebody like DK in orange & white. Not just taking over a game but watching him get the ball and wonder what he's going to do next…