Great run for the SEC champs

scn

Occasionally you see teams back into a conference championship by having rivals lose as they lose as well. There isn't a team in the country that faced a harder ending schedule than the Vols with Auburn, Bama, and SC. I would not have been surprised to see TN lose all three as they were playing quality teams that I expect to make some noise in the March Madness. But, my Vols found a way to gut out three wins to take the title going away. I have no idea if TN will have any better luck in the tourney than what they usually show. But, it is pretty obvious that Barnes has a special group of kids that make me proud of the way they represent my university.

Gravey

Tennessee Football Ut GIF by Tennessee Athletics

PalsPal

I would not have been surprised to see TN lose all three as they were playing quality teams that I expect to make some noise in the March Madness.

All 3 games were there for the "losing" (if that makes sense) but the team found a way to finish them.

Barnes mentioned post-game that the SEC is the strongest he's ever seen, and I agree with him. To win it this year is quite an accomplishment.

I really want this team to make it to the FF for Barnes sake. He deserves it.

All 3 games were there for the "losing" (if that makes sense) but the team found a way to finish them.

Barnes mentioned post-game that the SEC is the strongest he's ever seen, and I agree with him. To win it this year is quite an accomplishment.

I really want this team to make it to the FF for Barnes sake. He deserves it.
I agree, I want them to win it all, but I know how hard that is going to be. Coach Barnes deserves it.

scn

Got KY left, this 3 games have been a great run. Hopefully they put it to KY on SAT too. SEC tourney will be tough, Just dont want the VOLS to peak then and fall off at the NCAA tourney. Looking good for a #1 seed this year.
I sort of hope they lose in their first game of the SEC tourney so they can rest some legs a little. I'm not sure which is better to enter the Big Dance with momentum of a SEC tourney win or to be a little more rested.

Displaced_Vol

I sort of hope they lose in their first game of the SEC tourney so they can rest some legs a little. I'm not sure which is better to enter the Big Dance with momentum of a SEC tourney win or to be a little more rested.
It'd be pretty great to get the regular season & tournament title same year. But, I'd rather win Saturday than any SEC tourney game. Again, it's not that I don't care about the SEC Tourney but I'm not going to lose any sleep if they lose early in that one.