Nikon Prostaff Riflescopes

Huntinnut

good scopes for the money but I would suggest taking a look at the new redfields they are made by leupold and are in the same price range as the nikon prostaff , I have the prostaff in 3x9x40 and love it ,if I was buying a new scope it would be a hard decision to make between the two , I would probably go with the redfield because I have gotten excellent service out of them , have two of them since 1983 and haven't had any trouble at all....

fullstream

stik said:
nikon makes good glass. the customer service sucks unless it's a camera issue.

Surprised to hear this, got a prostaff on a used gun it wouldn't hold zero so i sent it to nikon and 2 weeks later they shipped me a new scope. Haven't had any issues in the 2 years I had it and have since bought 2 more nikons because of their customer service and the quality glass.

Deerhunter

I have 2 3-9 Pro-staffs and 1 3-9 Buckmaster. Cant beat em for the money. I love mine and will probaly have more in the future. Gonna look at the new Redfields also.

Tiny

rbreedi1 said:
I'll check those redfields out as well. Thanks for the input so far.

I too suggest you look at the New Redfields there 4x-12x 40 is darn nice for the 199-209$.

jakeway

I have a Nikon Buckmasters and it's pretty good for the money; the Prostaff is rated slightly less, but is less expensive.

After I bought the Buckmasters I bought a Leupold VXI and a Burris Fullfield II for less than the NIkon, and of the three I like the Burris the best.

Your mileage may vary.

jakeway

W.Seay said:
for the same $$ you can buy a burris fullfield 11 which BLOWS the prostaff away!!

Yup. I think I paid $135 for the Burris (2-7X35) after discounts from Cabela's. It's brighter and has the BDC reticle. You may not like how the entire bell rotates when you change the power, but I like it (except it doesn't work well with Uncle Mike's flip-up scope covers).

pety221

stik said:
I would have to disagree with that one they have fixed every. Scope o have ever sent them.

stik

pety221 said:
stik said:
I would have to disagree with that one they have fixed every. Scope o have ever sent them.

they would not replace the broken eyecups on a 2 month old pair of monarch binocs but sure told me where i could buy some.

Latest posts