Leupold or Nikon

shooterjr

I have a line in a NIB Nikon P223. Also looking at the Leupold Freedom line. Thoughts on which way to go?

shooterjr

I can't get over the made in China issue with Burris. Where are Trijicons made? That's a good looking deal.

shooterjr

I like the traditional look of Leupolds rather than the beer can look. Great deal though. Thanks for the link. I may jump on this.

shooterjr

Thanks for all the input here everyone. So, between that Burris or Trijicon what does everyone think?

REN

I absolutely LOVE leupold scopes HOWEVER I find these days you are paying for the name more then the features unless you are getting into the Vx3 or Vx6 line and even the 3 lacks some things based on the cost of it. Their lower end like the freedom line are bare bones at this point but still cost a pretty penny. Thats not saying they are junk or anything as the glass on them is still pretty dang good.

I find the same thing but worse with Vortex and Nikon is a no go for me now that they no longer make them.

I do however really like what you get on the burris line especially once you get up in their HD series.

Remi

I've seen 4 Nikons fail, 3 Monarchs and a Prostaff, two on the first round fired. Between Nikon or Leupold, hand me the Leupold.

Latest posts