Nikon

mike243

Anybody know where I could get a Nikon xlr repaired? tried to email Nikon and they wanted a $1 to answer my ? . bought it new with lifetime warranty and they have reportedly stopped repairing or replacing. I'm not sure how company's can sell a product with a warranty and then stop said warranty without shutting the company down.

PillsburyDoughboy

I don't think they are offering any repairs on scopes only a credit towards any products they still make.
That's the way I understood it as well. My son just pulled a Nikon off a old Muzzleloader and he is sending it back for credit now and will get a set of their Binos and put them on EBAY and sell them then turn around and take that money and buys what he wants.

knightrider

Anybody know where I could get a Nikon xlr repaired? tried to email Nikon and they wanted a $1 to answer my ? . bought it new with lifetime warranty and they have reportedly stopped repairing or replacing. I'm not sure how company's can sell a product with a warranty and then stop said warranty without shutting the company down.
They get around the warranty by giving you credit🤬

Latest posts