Nightforce, Vortex, Trijicon 1-4x24 for AR

HuntingDicksonDTC

R.I.P.
Ordered a Daniel Defense DDM4 V11. Want something in the 1-4 power range. Not many carry these scopes locally. Anyone own or used these or suggest another.

Read great things about the Vortex Razor HD 1-4x24.
Like the looks of the EBR 556 reticle.

Thanks

infoman jr.

I would not recommend a first focal plane scope with a magnification that low.

Note how small the reticle is at 1x.
rangingrazor1x.jpg

What is your budget?

W.Seay

Nightforce if you want the best battle scope, it gets no more rugged than the nightforce nxs. In that power range, do not buy a ffp! I would use bobro mount, they are the best and will not Richard up the rail. The bobro will will self index which is nice and is very importang for return to zero.Good choice in the gun, I have several DD rifles (that's the only AR comany i buy from)top notch quality, with a chf barrell. Fit and finish is amazing. The v11, like every other dd rifle will be accurate!

TRIGGER

From what I understand Wittakers has a very good selection of scopes now. I know it's quite a drive from you but if they have what your looking for and can compare side by side it may be worth the drive.

jetwrnch

I have several Trijicon Accupoints. Love 'em all. I use the 1-4x24s on a Marlin 336 35 Rem and a Savage 7mm-08. Had one on an AR when I was into MSRs. Even used one on a Rem 870 shotgun.