Favorite accessories for AR?

Daniel n

What is everyone's favorite? Or have to have accessories on their AR. I have a spikes tactical that I love, but getting serious about some of the accessories. It currently has a magpul stock and angled foregrip, magpul bolt release, mbus flip up sights, and I just upgraded optics today to a holosun 510c. It does have a light on it, but it's a cheapo and will be my next upgrade. Will either be a streamlight, olight, or nightstick.

Red-Team-98

Sharps Reliable bolt
Hydraulic buffer from kynShot
POF Roller Cam Kit
SSA-E trigger
Sure fire 4 Prong flash hider

peytoncreekhunter

What is everyone's favorite? Or have to have accessories on their AR. I have a spikes tactical that I love, but getting serious about some of the accessories. It currently has a magpul stock and angled foregrip, magpul bolt release, mbus flip up sights, and I just upgraded optics today to a holosun 510c. It does have a light on it, but it's a cheapo and will be my next upgrade. Will either be a streamlight, olight, or nightstick.

Just on a whim I installed a Radion Talon ambidextrous safety on both if my ar's. I had no idea how much I would like this thing. Flipping the safety off with my thumb on the left side of the rifle but then flipping the safety back on with my point finger in the right side of the rifle. Doesn't sound like much but I really like operating it this way. If you install one if these make sure the model you buy has the shorter switch on the right ambidextrous side. If it's regular length it gets in the way of your trigger finger.

Also attached extended mag release pads. I like these as well.

Latest posts