Next weekend JUVY hunt.

Dbllunger

What I thought was a simple Q&A now has me utterly confused.

Are you asking if you can take your son and daughter hunting? Why would girls be excluded? Or are you asking if you can shoot bucks as well as does?

Not trying to be smart here but I am seriously confused.

Frank G

Dbllunger said:
What I thought was a simple Q&A now has me utterly confused.

Are you asking if you can take your son and daughter hunting? Why would girls be excluded? Or are you asking if you can shoot bucks as well as does?

What is a "junior" license?

Not trying to be smart here but I am seriously confused.

For the juvy hunt question: are doe OK to take. The junior licence is required to hunt under 16 years. Unless you also purchase a type 094 they can only take a buck during gun season. Wasn't sure if a 94 was required for the juvy hunt as well. It's not, great! I would never exclude a girl. I have had a couple of father/daughter teams over to my place for turkey. Sorry for the confusion Dbllunger. Only the "little" ones can shoot this weekend.

Dbllunger

Thanks Frank G. I get it now. I never knew what a junior license was because I bought my kids the lifetime sportsman when they were born. Good luck to you and yours on the juvy hunt. I can't wait to get my boys out there as well.

Frank G

One of the best gifts you can get for the "kids". A good friend and wife are expecting early summer. Him or her will have one just as soon as they have a SS number. My friend is also an avid hunter. Good luck this weekend.

Latest posts