NewGuy from NY (please don't hit me, yet) :-)

TechNY210

Howdy Good Citizens of TN!

I'm one of the "next generation" type of people that is trying to perform "Escape from NY" :)
I'm trying to trade NorthEast of the US for NorthEast of TN. I'm here to learn as much as I can and will probably bug you with 100 questions (sorry about that). Hope to learn a great deal and get more real people's feel about the region (good or bad). I will try to stay away from your neighborhood and be invisible, I think that's what doctor ordered for my next 50 years, or more.
I have thick skin, so will not get offended when you call me names, I have been called everything so it wont faze me, most likely I will ignore you ...lol
I will appreciate and I'm thanking YOU already for all "words of wisdom" and your own opinion about the land. I think this is how one learns, by listening to others that know more.

Also, as you can see I'm a NY Jets fan, and yes we will have a good season with Aaron on board. I'm cautiously optimistic and will consider playoffs as a "good season"

That's All Folks for now. Looking forward to a great convo!

JesseJames

TechNY210

...and of course forgot most important thing. Here is the guy from NY few years back. Ya, they not too shabby in NY :) Not an Ohio buck but still "wall worthy"

Attachments

• NYdeer-Viola.jpg
    NYdeer-Viola.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 58

Chiflyguy

I'm still in NY (Dutchess County, 60 miles north from NYC on the CT border). In TN targeting Johnson County or about.. Mountain City area
Have you personally visited that area?
Don't be like some goofy transplants have done and buy without putting boots on the ground.
I'm about 90 miles west of that area.

Lt.Dan

Howdy Good Citizens of TN!

I'm one of the "next generation" type of people that is trying to perform "Escape from NY" :)
I'm trying to trade NorthEast of the US for NorthEast of TN. I'm here to learn as much as I can and will probably bug you with 100 questions (sorry about that). Hope to learn a great deal and get more real people's feel about the region (good or bad). I will try to stay away from your neighborhood and be invisible, I think that's what doctor ordered for my next 50 years, or more.
I have thick skin, so will not get offended when you call me names, I have been called everything so it wont faze me, most likely I will ignore you ...lol
I will appreciate and I'm thanking YOU already for all "words of wisdom" and your own opinion about the land. I think this is how one learns, by listening to others that know more.

Also, as you can see I'm a NY Jets fan, and yes we will have a good season with Aaron on board. I'm cautiously optimistic and will consider playoffs as a "good season"

That's All Folks for now. Looking forward to a great convo!

JesseJames
Ok I'm a transplant from NY (been here 23 yrs), so let me clue you in a little.
1) You will always be a damn yankee.
2) The hunting regs are difficult to learn
3) Don't bring any of that NYC liberal crap (if you are from NYC, I'm not)
4) You need to bleed orange
5) Learn the various meanings of "Bless your heart"

TechNY210

Ok I'm a transplant from NY (been here 23 yrs), so let me clue you in a little.
1) You will always be a damn yankee.
2) The hunting regs are difficult to learn
3) Don't bring any of that NYC liberal crap (if you are from NYC, I'm not)
4) You need to bleed orange
5) Learn the various meanings of "Bless your heart"
Thanks LT
I'm kinda checking all boxes, NYC liberal crap is what finally got me to GTFO. I'm still in the red country but the smell of NYC carries vast distances and spreads like Canadian wild fires leaving you with no room to breathe. I know I will be fine with the all others "requirements".
There are hunting reqs in TN? lol Just kidding, can't be worse than NY/NJ/CT. I will adjust accordingly, you know "improvise, adopt, overcome" rule applies.

Bless Your heart (the good one)

Latest posts