Hi from Amarillo

lopsideddirt

Just figured I'd say hi!!! I'm new here, but y'all knew that!!! Lol anyways I carry a 3 inch 44 special and like to hunt with handguns and I'm getting back into it after several years because shooting a pistol is easier on my back than a rifle now that I'm disabled!!! Currently buying an 8 3/8ths inch Taurus 608 that I found that I actually did used to own and I'm also buying a 7.5 inch Ruger super Blackhawk 44 mag. I figure those will take care of my deer and hogs needs when I go to East Texas to hunt.

TX300mag

Just figured I'd say hi!!! I'm new here, but y'all knew that!!! Lol anyways I carry a 3 inch 44 special and like to hunt with handguns and I'm getting back into it after several years because shooting a pistol is easier on my back than a rifle now that I'm disabled!!! Currently buying an 8 3/8ths inch Taurus 608 that I found that I actually did used to own and I'm also buying a 7.5 inch Ruger super Blackhawk 44 mag. I figure those will take care of my deer and hogs needs when I go to East Texas to hunt.

Welcome! Hello from Texas as well, although your probably further from me than my place in west TN. 😁

Latest posts