New from NY

BuckWild

Welcome to the site.

Son in law was stationed at Fort Drum and we made the trip up to visit them about three years ago. The area did remind me of certain parts of the south. I got in some decent fishing and met some super nice locals.

Nothing like the NYC area AT ALL...

mbader5

Welcome to the site.

Son in law was stationed at Fort Drum and we made the trip up to visit them about three years ago. The area did remind me of certain parts of the south. I got in some decent fishing and met some super nice locals.

Nothing like the NYC area AT ALL...
I know the area well. Fishing on the St Lawrence is great. Generally a very conservative bunch in Upstate.

Chiflyguy

Moved here this summer from upstate NY. Very similar terrain but far more rugged here!
Welcome dude.
You'll get some "Don't New York my Tennessee " and stuff like that but for the most part great guys.
Moved permanent here about 5 weeks ago after spending the past 3 years building my house.
Welcome to heaven.
Don't expect good pizza though.😢

Henry

Welcome dude.
You'll get some "Don't New York my Tennessee " and stuff like that but for the most part great guys.
Moved permanent here about 5 weeks ago after spending the past 3 years building my house.
Welcome to heaven.
Don't expect good pizza though.😢
lol, hard to find good ice cream too.

Henry

Welcome to TN!
The wife is from upstate. Lots of conservative people there...upstate needs to do to NYC and Albany what New California is doing to Sacramento, LA, and Napa...following the steps that West Virginia took when divorcing itself from Virginia.

Latest posts