Hello from Lake Glenville

rockypoint

Hi everyone! I recently joined the forum and wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I am an avid outdoorsman who lives in Atlanta but has a second home on Lake Glenville, NC. When I am up there I love to bass fish on the lake, hike the surrounding mountains and fly fish the local streams. I am also a father of three kids with the oldest being a freshmen in High School so unfortunately I can't make it up to WNC as much as I'd like and hence we have started sharing our house as a vacation rental. If you haven't been to the area before it is truly special as Lake Glenville is the highest lake east of the mississippi so you get some great mountain temperatures and amazing nature but there also are lots of amenities. If anyone is looking to visit the area check out our property website here: Rocky Point Lake Glenville. I also am trying to share as much as I can about the area including a Glenville / Cashiers Hiking Guide and a Fishing Guide to Lake Glenville to help visitors get more out of their trip to the area.

Looking forward to getting to know more of you. Let me know if I can every help with any questions about the Cashiers / Glenville, NC area. It's truly amazing.

Latest posts