New toys

Forvols

Upgraded some food processing equipment. Got a LEM 500 vac sealer and 10in KWS slicer. Still got to complete unpacking and initial cleaning. These along with my Weston #22 grinder and Weston 7lb sausage stuffer, I think I am set equipment wise.

Attachments

• new toys.jpg
    new toys.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 83

Forvols

Nice. Let me know how that vac sealer works. Mine is a little tired.
I just used it to seal alot of deli meat, I really like it. I dont buy the precut bags I get rolls, so having the cutter and roll holder is nice. The roll holder unlike my vacmaster has adjustable tabs so 6/8/11/12/14 in rolls can be held firmly in place. Plus it came with a new heat element and Teflon tape. So far no issues, used it for 20 bags of deli meat

Forvols

With my new toys to try out, I bought a whole black forest ham, oven roast turkey breast and I made a 3lb pastrami. All sliced up and sealed. These deli meats by doing this myself ended up costing me about 5.25lb for the ham, 4.00lb oven roast turkey breast and pastrami 4.50lb (this is not counting my time). If you and family like deli meats (as we do and about all I take for work most days). You could save some money. I was going to do a chub of bologna too. But looking at the price of a 5lb chub vs already sliced 1lb packs. I would not saved anything. Yes it was the same bologna maker.

Attachments

• DELI PILE.jpg
    DELI PILE.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 51

OldFussNFeathers

Guess I'll add my new toy to your thread without starting another. Jokingly asked for this for Christmas. Mother in law gave me the receipt Christmas Eve. Guess they make these to order because I didn't get it until last week.

Attachments

• 74F4A285-CDEC-4A1D-811D-EAD89C45EF7B.jpeg
    74F4A285-CDEC-4A1D-811D-EAD89C45EF7B.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 66

Latest posts