New Taxidermy Business!!

Specializedjon

Congratulations, and best of luck to you! Friendly suggestion - add your new business info to your signature on here so every post you make people see it; and update your location from "noneya" so potential clients can see if your close enough to use. You're a well-known regular on here, so use that to your advantage.
Great suggestion. Thanks. Changes made

Specializedjon

A picture of the shop and a couple deer I'm working on. We're framing in the shop tomorrow so it can be climate controlled. Pretty exciting.

Attachments

• IMG_3035.jpeg
    IMG_3035.jpeg
    330.6 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_3036.jpeg
    IMG_3036.jpeg
    275.4 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_3028.jpeg
    IMG_3028.jpeg
    262 KB · Views: 108

gtk

Staff member
God's opened the door (i.e. put His foot on my butt and shoved me through it) to start my taxidermy business full time. It's been an exciting and anxious time for me and my family. Going away from the worldly "9-5" job for our income but we are confident that this is what His plan is. It's going to be a rough and tumble journey to say the least. We're excited to see what God makes of this and the people He brings into our life. Below is a link to our website that's a work in progress. I'll be updating it with pictures soon. In the meantime, if you need any taxidermy work done, feel free to give me a call. Appreciate it guys.

Www.Oldoaktaxidermy.com

Thanks
Jon
I surely wish you were close to Memphis. I have an antelope that I need something done with soon.

Jon54

God's opened the door (i.e. put His foot on my butt and shoved me through it) to start my taxidermy business full time. It's been an exciting and anxious time for me and my family. Going away from the worldly "9-5" job for our income but we are confident that this is what His plan is. It's going to be a rough and tumble journey to say the least. We're excited to see what God makes of this and the people He brings into our life. Below is a link to our website that's a work in progress. I'll be updating it with pictures soon. In the meantime, if you need any taxidermy work done, feel free to give me a call. Appreciate it guys.

Www.Oldoaktaxidermy.com

Thanks
Jon
Looked at your website and very nice, but you REALLY need some quality pictures of work you've done. Not simply pics from someone's home, but pics in a setting that show off your work in detail.

Speedwell-Hunter

Www.Oldoaktaxidermy.com

Thanks
Jon
Your prices are amazing compared to most I have seen! Thank you for being so fair.

Latest posts