New Taxidermy Business!!

Specializedjon

God's opened the door (i.e. put His foot on my butt and shoved me through it) to start my taxidermy business full time. It's been an exciting and anxious time for me and my family. Going away from the worldly "9-5" job for our income but we are confident that this is what His plan is. It's going to be a rough and tumble journey to say the least. We're excited to see what God makes of this and the people He brings into our life. Below is a link to our website that's a work in progress. I'll be updating it with pictures soon. In the meantime, if you need any taxidermy work done, feel free to give me a call. Appreciate it guys.

Www.Oldoaktaxidermy.com

Thanks
Jon

DaveTN

Congratulations!! I hope everything works out for you and your family.
8ZcPGfh.gif

Wolverine72

Awesome. Best wishes with taxidermy.
You changed your profile pic at some point.
Looks like a weim? We got 2 at home. Great dogs, but they love to bark at EVERYTHING... esp UPS and FedEx

Specializedjon

I love how you named your business out of respect for that old oak tree that kicked your butt while using the wood maul.

Sorry brother I couldn't help myself but God will make this opportunity into a success or the stepping stone into a more important role for your family.
Our new quad that someone gifted us is named "Duke" if that tells you something about our naming skills. 😂

TDW05

2-Step Enabled
This is awesome! Congratulations brother! So happy for you and your family and know that the Lord will bless you. He always provides a way! Maybe I can bring you a big old buck one of these days!

philsanchez76

Congrats man! Love to see someone seeking and following God's will for their life. So cool. Checked out the website and am excited to see youre not far from me. Now all I need to do is shoot a nice one next weekend so I can bring it down to ya.

Latest posts