New Taxidermy Business!!

lafn96

Congratulations, and best of luck to you! Friendly suggestion - add your new business info to your signature on here so every post you make people see it; and update your location from "noneya" so potential clients can see if your close enough to use. You're a well-known regular on here, so use that to your advantage.

TNGRIZZLY_

2-Step Enabled
God's opened the door (i.e. put His foot on my butt and shoved me through it) to start my taxidermy business full time. It's been an exciting and anxious time for me and my family. Going away from the worldly "9-5" job for our income but we are confident that this is what His plan is. It's going to be a rough and tumble journey to say the least. We're excited to see what God makes of this and the people He brings into our life. Below is a link to our website that's a work in progress. I'll be updating it with pictures soon. In the meantime, if you need any taxidermy work done, feel free to give me a call. Appreciate it guys.

Www.Oldoaktaxidermy.com

Thanks
Jon
Good luck and I wish you were closer, I need one mounted.

pk117ac23

Leap of faith! Praying right now for provision, joy, and purpose to abound in this faith journey. I'd ask to let you hire me for a day a week and help you butcher, but you are just a touch out of the way. I'm in north dickson, but I'll drop by sometime when I visit the folks in the Franklin area. Saving your business / website! I'll share it to folks down near you!

Congrats!!!!

Latest posts