Looking for a new taxidermist to try

gobblegrunt

The guy I use isn't taking any deer right now. I recently killed my personal best and am looking to find a place to take him to. I live in Franklin County. I've been thinking about Nature's Own Taxidermy. Anyone have any recommendations?

Attachments

• 1011220835.jpg
    1011220835.jpg
    511.3 KB · Views: 217
  • 46920.jpeg
    46920.jpeg
    143.3 KB · Views: 203

@fulldraw

If you're referring to Nature's Own in Clarksville he has moved to Russellville, Ky last I heard. Meaning you would have to have your buck caped with clean skull plate before dropping it off.

DoubleRidge

Currently don't have a taxidermist that I've used recently which I can recommend.
But congratulations on an awesome buck! And I know, I know....it's not all about the score but you need to score that buck..or have him scored..super G2s and G3s. He's gonna score good.....super nice buck.... congrats!

Shikari75

I've used Bubba Primm for a few deer, he's good! I've moved to European Mounts to cut back on cost. Haven't taken a shooter in the last couple years but if I took one he'd go to Bubba.

cleatus2506

I second Cripple Creek! Got two bucks and a bear that Jamie has done for me and I have one being mounted there now. I'm just up the road from Tim's Ford State park if you'd want to check out his work without having to drive too far.

Latest posts