Need Opinions - How Long Should I Wait

Winchester

7mm08":2oby9ywe said:
catman529":2oby9ywe said:
timberjack86":2oby9ywe said:
Hate to disagree with you Dr but a buddy of mine killed a buck around 10 years ago that another buddy shot and nicked the heart. When he pulled the heart out had a scarred slice in the upper chamber. I saw it with my own eyes. I'm trying to see if he has any photos. I remember him taking them but that was along time ago.
that, and one of our own members Gil had a doe survive a double lung shot with a Rage. She showed back up on camera with massive wounds and survived just fine. It's rare but it can happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Guess I've seen too many DUDES stab and shot in the heart, Nick the heart and what goes on there. Too many needle holes from surgery that start to bleed and then at 0200 you are getting the call the patient is going back to surgery for repair it or their " crashing".
I agree, a high lung shot that doesnt deflate the lungs or fill them with blood will see deer survive on rare occasion. A heart shot of any kind I have never saw one survive from! Ill sure take my chances heart shooting them every time if possible.

Latest posts