Need Drop Away Rest!

TN Whitetail Freak

Ok just got my black ice FLX with the octane package ...well the hostage biscuit style rest grabs my arrow way to much and im moving on from WB's...anyone know of rests that are similar to Ripcords design...?

Buck Assassin

I bought an Apache. Great rest! Super simple to set up and very accurate!
My brother was wanting to try a drop away so I sold him the Apache and bought a Trophy Ridge Revolution. I like it better than the Apache!
Both are great rest though!

REN

not different then what others have said. Ripcord or QAD either one is great.

i have the ripcord and really like it but the QAD is a fantastic rest.

my only issue with the apache is it is bulky and a bit heavy to me, but that may just be me.

REN

speaking of the Ripcord, my cord is starting to get wore out (will easily make it though this year) but rather safe then sorry i called ripcord about getting a new one. I didnt have to go though any machine or anything, a girl answered the phone and said she would have a new cord out in the mail today. Pretty cool.

TS_13

Yes it does, the qad can stay locked up. i liked that better because it contained my arrow. I dont have to worry about it rolling off. Thats it.

Blackdog

I ran a QAD hdx on my last bow for years, my son has the ripcord on his Hoyt, no issues either. I have switched to a Vapor Trail Gen7 limb driven rest on my new bow and so far I think I like it better than the QAD...very simple to set up and I can easily replace the set string in the field without worrying about timing issues.

Latest posts